Autodesk SketchBook is the award-winningdrawing app from the leader in computer-aided design. It’s made forcreative professionals, aspiring artists, and anyone who likes tocapture their ideas in digital form. Known for its natural drawingexperience and clean user interface that gets out of your way,SketchBook has everything you need to create beautiful digital art.The brush engine has 170 default brushes you can customize, sothey’ll always perform exactly as you expect. Ink feels fluid andsmooth, synthetic brushes blend colors in a natural way, andtexture brushes mimic natural media.
The SketchBook drawing and rendering engine was designed to use thefull computing power of every Android device, especially those witha stylus and GPU. Rapid UI mode lets your free hand pull upinterface elements when needed for the largest possible workspaceon your tablet.
The list of tools in SketchBook is vast, but a few standouts thatwill help make you a better artist include:
• Radial Symmetry: Product designers and mandala makers alike lovethe ability to draw once and replicate their lines up to 16 timesusing Radial Symmetry.
• Predictive Stroke: Draw a line and our Predictive Strokeassertive technology will make your line straight. Draw a basicshape and it will make your circles, rectangles, and triangles moreprecise. If you’re drawing freehand, it will add just the rightamount of smoothing to curved lines. Don’t need help? Turn it downor turn it off.
• Ruler and Ellipse: Perspective is everything in drawing, and ourRuler and Ellipse tool will help ensure you’re realizing thecorrect positioning, size, rotation, and aspect ratio.
• Full Layer Support: SketchBook opens and exports Photoshopdocuments (PSD files) natively, preserving layer names and blendingmodes.
• Scan Sketch: With a quick snap of your device’s camera,SketchBook can transform your paper-based line drawings intodigital form. Great for getting new life out of old drawings or formaking the transition to an all-digital workflow.
• Autosave and infinite Undo: There’s nothing worse than losingyour work, and there’s nothing better than being able to step backin your workflow a few dozen times to give it another go.SketchBook saves both your work and your patience.
A SketchBook subscription is a simple way to ensure you get thebest SketchBook experience on all your devices. As a subscriber,you get every new feature, every update, every tool, and theability to use SketchBook on any device. Purchase a subscriptionhere in Google Play and your SketchBook subscription will unlockthe Pro toolset on all your other devices. If your Android deviceis your only drawing device, you can unlock the Pro toolset bypurchasing “Pro Tools” in app.
Dive into the new SketchBook and discover your new favorite drawingapp. Let us know what you think, and show us what you made, byconnecting with us on Facebook (autodesksketchbook), Instagram(@autodesksketchbook), and Twitter (@sketchbookapp).