Google Play Newsstand is a personalized newsreader that provides a single destination for browsing the topics,news sources, and magazines you care about.
Enjoy access to thousands of free and premium news sources, leadingmagazines, and specialized publications. Newsstand’s catalogincludes The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, TheNew Yorker, Quartz, Vox, Refinery29, People, Fast Company, Harper’sBazaar, GQ, Vanity Fair, and much more…
Whether you want to quickly scan today’s headlines, or findin-depth articles, videos and podcasts about your personalinterests, Google Play Newsstand saves you time by presentingpersonalized suggestions just for you, powered by Google’srecommendation engine.
Each recommendation includes a justification and an option forproviding feedback. In this way, you always know why you are seeinga story, and you can easily tell Newsstand whether to continueshowing you similar stories. In other words, it gets better themore you use it.
* Briefing – Get caught up in under a minute with a blend of topheadlines, local news, and personal interests.
* For You – Feed your curiosity with a stream of personalizedrecommendations assembled just for you.
* Library – Stay on top of your favorite topics, sources andmagazines by adding them to your library
* Explore – Dig into categories like Arts & Photography,Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more.
* Go Offline – Download any news edition, topic or magazine to readoffline.
* Read Later – Save stories you don’t have time to read now and goback to them later.
* Fast and efficient – Stories are formatted perfectly for yourdevice.
Tags: #Google Play Newsstand