Data doesn’t have to be confusing, hard tocontrol, or expensive.
Saving mobile data is easy with Datally, a smart new app by Google.It’s a mobile data manager that will help you monitor, save, andgain control of your data. Through tracking and controlling appdata usage, you save more data and get the most out of yourphone.
Learn about the best ways to gain control of your data usage
● DATA SAVER – Save up to 30% of mobile data* throughcontrolling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data onspecific apps while still enjoying the apps you want
● DATA SAVER BUBBLE – Front and center controls allow you tosee real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage ifthings get out of control
UNDERSTAND YOUR USAGE
Easily track your data and understand which apps are using themost.
● DATA USAGE METRICS – Learn more about your data usage,including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage
● PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS – See usage highlights,prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your datasaver
SAVE MORE DATA
You can also get more data by find nearby Wi-Fi to watch morevideos, browse more pictures, and download more files.
● WI-FI FINDER – Our Wi-Fi finder helps you discover greatWi-Fi networks nearby with details like distance. Beforeconnecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated theWi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’veconnected to
But that’s not all! We’ve got new features coming, including thosethat are currently available for limited testing in selectmarkets:
● Balance checking and balance expiration reminders
● Proactive data usage warnings and controls
Datally requests certain permissions to help you get the most outof your mobile data, including:
● Phone – Used to help you monitor your phone’s mobile datausage. Datally doesn’t make or receive phone calls on yourbehalf.
● Location – Used to show you high-quality Wi-Fi networksnearby, and directions to get there.
● SMS – In select countries, this enables you to check yourmobile data balance with your carrier, and to get smarterrecommendations on how to save mobile data.
● VPN – Datally sets up a local Virtual Private Network(VPN) service on your device for you to help block unwanted mobiledata usage – it doesn’t send any of your traffic through Google’sservers. The Datally VPN is only on your phone and doesn’t redirectyour Internet traffic to any other servers or locations.
Get Datally and start saving data now.
*Actual savings may vary and depend upon individual usagebehavior