Battles of Ottoman Empire is an exciting newaction game that transports you back into the age of themagnificent Ottoman Empire.
Feel the thrill of expanding one of the world’s most historicempires as you build your base, strengthen your troops, and conqueryour enemies.
Put your tactical mind to test against opponents across the globein this real time global MMO.
– Join players from around the world in their quest to be thestrongest army.
– Build & customize an elite military force for defensivestrength or offensive might.
– Deploy historic units such as Janissaries, Azabs, Miners,Akinjis, Tatars, Cannoneers to crush your enemies
– Enjoy the action with stunning 3D graphics on your smartphone ortablet.
– Upgrade buildings & walls to defend your bases.
– Supply your armies with cutting edge firepower as you upgradeyour arsenal.
– Invite your friends to create unbreakable alliances and wage waron your enemies together!
Your strategy will seal the fate of your empire:
> Form a formidable fortress to defend your city from enemyattacks
> Construct an awe-inspiring city; command workers to gatherresources and use architects to engineer greatness
> Build and train a powerful, effective army; ready forbattle
> Attack and conquer new and bountiful lands to strengthen yourempire
> Create a clan to forge mighty alliances, but beware of theenemies you create
Remember: Courage leads to victory, indecision leads to danger andcowardice leads to death!
– GENERAL INFORMATION & GAME FEATURES –
> Ottoman Wars is a real-time, multi-player, online strategygame
> Supported on both tablets and smartphones
> Learn fun facts about Ottoman History as you proceed into thebattle against real historical characters
> Battle with Janissaries, Azabs, Bashi-bazouks, Miners,Akinjis, Sipahis, Tatars, Cannoneers. All are ready to fight foryour empire.
> Immerse into the Ottoman world via realistic, Ottoman-themed3D war and vessel graphics
Ottoman Wars is free to play and supports in app purchases.
You can always contact us about your problems and suggestions: