Using App Cloner you can create and installmultiple copies of your existing apps.
Please read about the incompatibilities below. You can getin touch with me at [email protected]. I’m happy toprovide support and answer your questions.
Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from theiroriginal apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you cankeep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
App cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins inapps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts bymessing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude ofmodding options to tweak the new app copy.
You can change the app name and icon. You can remove permissions orallow a cloned app to be installed on the external SD-card. You candisable auto-start, app backups or intrusive app defaults. Orconvert your app into a floating window app.
App Cloner can extend a cloned app to add functionality such aspassword protection, incognito mode, hiding the Android ID orspoofing locations. You can also force the app to consume data overWi-Fi only. Each update will add more options.
Premium version features
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to premium to enjoythe full set of options:
• Clone WhatsApp, Messenger & Gmail
• Create multiple app clones & use batch cloning
• Save or share cloned apps
• Replace launcher icons
• Clone watch apps, watch faces
• Floating apps & free-form windows (seehttps://goo.gl/pd2mwH)
• Change status, navigation and toolbar colors
• Change the rotation lock
• Change the app display size, language, font & font size
• Keep screen on, immersive mode
• Enable multi-window support
• Remove app permissions
• Password-protect apps
• Incognito mode for apps
• Exclude app from recents
• Change Android ID, hide IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC
• Prevent app from appearing in screenshots
• Spoof location
• Allow apps to be installed on external SD-card
• Allow/prevent app backups
• Sandbox external storage
• Clear cache on exit
• Remove widgets, launcher icon
• Disable auto-start
• Disable app defaults
• Disable mobile data
• Disable background networking
• SOCKS proxy (route traffic via proxy)
• Notification filter
• Silence notifications
• Change notification color
• Set brightness or mute on start
• Do not Disturb, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth controls
• Tasker integration
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, show errors orwork incorrectly.
Features that depend on the app certificate like Google accountlogins, Google Play Services, Google Play Games, Google Drivebackup or in-app purchases WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clonemay not work in case the app validates the certificate or usesadvanced copy-protection.
Some apps that CANNOT be cloned:
• Most Google apps (due to Google Play Services)
• Skype for Business
Use ‘Report app issue’ to report a problem with a cloned app.
To install the clones from your device you need to enable Settings> Security > Unknown sources. If the Install button isdisabled or doesn’t click, you must temporarily disable overlayapps such as Twilight.
Anti-virus apps may show warnings for cloned apps. These warningsare false positives and can be ignored. They are caused by theunofficial certificate used to sign clones.
The premium version supports 20 clones. You may donate to supportApp Cloner development and unlock up to 1000 clones. All productnames and brands mentioned above are property of their respectiveowners.
Join the App Cloner G+ community:https://plus.google.com/communities/110152846393129525806
Tags: #App Cloner